Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2014 - Day 259/106 - Tuesday...

So...this is another early journal evening.  Jody and I are all schedule adjusting so we can keep up with The Roosevelts on PBS.  We are two nights into it, not sure how many nights this series will be.  If I miss a night, it is all over, not sure about Jody.  Kind of like going to the gym, if I miss a day I'm toast.  As most of you can tell, I turned into a croissant years ago!

So this evening will be about clouds.  Well, maybe not ALL about clouds, but at least the photo in this journal entry will be OF clouds.  I would prefer that it were about rain, but I am not sure if that will be in the plans or not.  The winds are pretty brisk and from the north, all indications are that it will rain.  Much to our collective chagrin, it is thundering outside and suddenly the boy dog has found new energy.  Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.  Hopefully the thunder will cease before bed time.  Or at least before midnight.  Or morning.

Interestingly, the chickens were not even interested in their evening snack.  Many of them were camped out under some of the bamboo.  Lightning now thunder.  It is getting better.  I would prefer not to go through this if we are not going to have rain.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO RAIN?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment