Saturday, September 20, 2014

2014 - Day 263/102 - Saturday...

As expected (and promised), the rain lilies are up and blooming.  Incredible.  Yesterday they looked like nothing more than twigs sticking up out of the dirt, today they are blooming their little hearts out.  Incredible that they lie dormant and then sprout and bloom after good rains.  We have about a dozen patches of them, and we forget they are even there until after a good rain.  And not all rains, either.  So far today we have received another 0.36" f rain, so for this event we are at about 7.39" of rain.  I think there is still rain in the forecasts for the next several days.

Today was a great day of naps and small (insignificant) achievements.  I did get the bulb in one of the night lights changed.  And then I took a nap.  I cannot think of anything else of any significance that I did, but I did get in a couple more naps.  Oh yes, I did go into Austin to survey a property that a customer would like us to take into our management portfolio.  And then I took a nap.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NAPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment