Thursday, September 18, 2014

2014 - Day 261/104 - Thursday...

Since last we visited gentle readers (fans, aficionados, stalkers), we have received 6.42" of rain at the edge of nowhere.  And it is still raining.  No complaints here, but the recent opening of the skies has provided us a few challenges that we are not otherwise confronted with.  1).  A big old cedar tree between the house and the road (probably 150 feet from the house) is down.  Once it is chopped up and hauled off it will make for better visibility between the house and the road.  I have mixed feelings about that.  2).  I left work early today to get home, get the truck, head to Holland and get a replacement tailgate from an auto salvage yard.  I could not get the truck out of the mud spot it is in, I could not find the chain, by the time I found the chain it was raining again (not just raining...RAINING), and I decided that discretion was the better part of valor and gave up on that notion.  Perhaps tomorrow.  C).  The girls are wet.  Wherever Barney is, I expect she is wet.  The tanks have water in them again.  The cattle have muddy feet.  Water is standing everywhere.  Again, no complaints, we just need to rethink things.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WATER FROM ABOVE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment