Monday, September 29, 2014

2014 - Day 272/93 - Monday...

A package arrived for me today, and they actually placed it (it doesn't look like they threw it) on the porch.  There is a bad habit of putting packages at the head of the driveway by the road, and two or three days later we are surprised to notice that there is a faded (hardly ever wet) package that has been partially covered up by scratching chickens.  I was, however, alerted to the expectation of this delivery, so I was en garde so to speak, looking for it.  I have not yet opened it, although I expect I will before the night is through, if nothing more than to charge the battery.  My plan is to take the new phone and my old phone to the AT&T store tomorrow afternoon and let them activate it. Since we are on satellite I
nternet out here on the edge of nowhere, I expect the transfer of data could take hours and hours.

Wish me luck!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW PHONE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment