Monday, September 15, 2014

2014 - Day 258/107 - Monday...

In my opinion, this is as good of a way as any to get a day started, Monday or not.  I had chores to do here on the edge of nowhere so I actually got a late start in to the office.  I did not leave until a little while AFTER 7am this morning, and it was pretty much like any other day.  No more noticeable traffic problems than I would have expected if I had left an hour earlier, but no less, either.

I got to the office about 8:30, and got a few things done before heading out to a 10 o'clock meeting.  When I got back to the office about 11 my friend and colleague Chris was there, and it was a good day of getting some real estate business taken care of and getting some association stuff done as well.

Overall, a really good day and a day of some accomplishments.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment