Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2014 - Day 252/113 - Tuesday...

What could be better than being gifted with a pair of socks?  As a sock-freak, I can hardly (well, okay, I could) think of anything better, and particularly as an OCD-Sock-Freak there really isn't anything better.  I was at the Board office this afternoon, and a friend and colleague (Beth) saw me walking past in the hall.  She called out and asked me to wait a minute.  She came back with this pair of socks and said she saw them and thought of me.  That is a perfect reason for anyone to gift anyone with anything.  I do that sometimes, and that is a lot of fun.  Many folks have gifted me with a pair of socks, which is partly (although not close to totally) why I have so many pairs of socks.  I think I could now go pretty close to three months without having to repeat a pair of socks.  My sock shelf (yes, we have graduated from a sock drawer to a shelf) is kind of embarrassing (but not really).  And, I actually do have favorite socks, some that I like better than others.  I am considering the thinning of the herd, but so far I have not done that.  Do you think I am a sock hoarder?  I could be, I need to make an appointment and have that checked out.  One thing I know for sure, never look a gift pair of socks in the heel! 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment