Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 - Day 265/100 - Monday...

I cannot remember ever knowing of a dog that is/was as camera shy as the Boy Dog.  He will actually turn away from a camera if he sees me trying to take a photo of him.  He was laying on the floor with his head up watching Jody prepare dinner (always a good sign, we really should have considered naming him Pavlov) and I walked in the room to take the photo for tonight's journal entry.  When he realized he could not turn his head to avoid me, he jut deflated himself to try and meld into the rug on the floor.  Not to be deterred, I snapped away anyway, and he just lay there trying not to look too cute.  It worked!  He is a great Boy Dog none the less, and we are lucky to have rescued him from the shelter.

Today was not too bad all things considered,  I am back on a 7PM deadline; tonight is the season opener of the Big Bang Theory, and usually all we ever see are reruns, we are going to celebrate by watching a "first-run" episode (or two, I think it is an hour long deal tonight).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOY DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment