Sunday, March 1, 2015

2015 - Day 60/305 - Sunday...

And now for something completely different...

I made it home from Scottsdale this afternoon.  I changed my flight from a 4 o'clock arrival to an 11 o'clock (in the morning) arrival.  Getting home at 4 in the afternoon is just too late, even if I did have to change planes in El Paso AND pay an upcharge for the privilege.  I really need to quit making these last minute flight changes (or the weather folks need to quit causing issues that result in cancelling flights).  Whatever, I am home, all is good, and I could not be happier.  This is a picture I took from above the clouds.  It is VERY unlike me to take a window seat, but I did on the last leg of the flight, and it was really kind of nice.  I think I might do it more often.  It is much easier sleeping next to the window than it is on the aisle.

I started working another contract while I was in Scottsdale, and it turned into a multiple offer situation, and that is all done now, and I know at least four sets of people are satisfied with the decision.

This week will have its' busy moments and then its' ordinary moments.  Overall, a good week coming up though.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment