Friday, March 6, 2015

2015 - Day 65/300 - Friday...

At this time Sunday evening, it will be (almost) eight o'clock, and the chickens will be declaring victory.  In the summer time, the later the chickens go to bed, the later I go to bed.  Not fair.  I can tell you that those girls are in no big hurry to go to bed.  Who can blame them, there are lots more bugs out in the spring, summer and fall months.  And there is a lot more day light.  I do not understand this extra hour of sunlight crap.  How come all the crops don't burn up?  I don't get it.  Where was that extra hour hanging out all during the winterish
months?  Vera tried to explain it all to me this afternoon while I was out there gathering eggs and reading meters, but she finally gave up.  She thinks she is Sheldon and I am Penny.  I am smarter than I let on.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DAY LIGHT SAVING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment