Saturday, March 28, 2015

2015 - Day 87/278 - Saturday...

Some things about bike rides never change. The scent of sun-block, the sound of a tire pump coming off the tiny little valve, badly discarded packs of goo, the acknowledgement that 'I have that same jersey at home in a box', and the rows and rows of porta-potties. I did my first big bike ride in October of 1999, and the Rosedale Ride that year was one of my training rides. I rode 25 miles that year in that ride, and again today, I am using this ride as a training ride, and again I did 25 miles (okay, it was really almost 24 miles, but I am rounding up).  It was a beautiful day for a ride (it started out a little chilly), but it made it up to 84 degrees this afternoon. 

I have already had a couple naps, and I think I will pile-up this evening a little earlier than usual.

May I be excused?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ON YOUR LEFT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment