Sunday, March 8, 2015

2015 - Day 67/298 - Sunday...

If it's Sunday, this must be Portland. As much as I would love to say that this photo was taken today during a break in the clouds that allowed the sun to shine through for a few minutes, I just cannot allow myself to stretch the truth that much. It would make my complaining seem much less worthy, and I am all about the complaining! There has been no sun today. There has been no break in the bleak, overcast, drizzly skies. It has taken all day for us to (so far) receive 0.12" or precipitation. I was out of the house at 7:30 this morning to meet some very good friends and show them a couple houses. It started to drizzle in earnest when I got to Georgetown, and I cannot remember if it has quit or not all day long.

I did stop on the way home at the Natural Gardener, a locally owned long-time Austin tradition in native and hearty local species. I bought two climbing rose bushes to put at the trellis that we have, for the past two or three seasons, failed to get Passion Vines to grow. These climbing roses are supposed to be much easier to grow considering things like clay soil and chickens.

It is supposed to rain for the next few days, it would be nice, as long as we are being inconvenienced with the rain, if a little bit of it would fall over he lakes. Is that asking too much?

I have gone back as best I could, and corrected my double spaces after the periods.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment