Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2015 - Day 76/289 - Tuesday...

Austin is hemorrhaging people.  Where are these people coming from?  It took me 40 minutes to go about 10 blocks this afternoon.  And the crazy thing was, I chose that route on purpose, thinking that the chaos that I experienced yesterday was just a fluke.  It was not a fluke, and please remind me to take a different path tomorrow.

This was a pretty respectable day.  Two morning meetings (presentations) and I am pretty proud of both of them, even though the immediate results were not overwhelming.  BUT, a journey of 1,000 miles begins with just one step.  I like that, someone write that down, making sure you give me credit for that.  Or cash...I'll take cash for that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEOPLE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment