Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015 - Day 84/281 - Wednesday...

Home again, and I like it.  I stayed in Austin last night because of late night and early morning meetings.  It is fine (and easier sometimes) to stay in Austin, but I never really sleep that well the first night or two when I am not at home.  I always sleep wonderfully well at home.  Even taking into account the self-medications.

As I alluded to above, there were three meetings one-after-another this morning, beginning at 8:30.  I got to the office about 1:30, did some power real estate, and made it home about 4:30 this afternoon.  I had planned on meeting my friend Steve for a bike ride at 6:30, so there was a lot of coordination going on.  We are doing a charity ride this weekend (Rosedale Ride) and we are planning on doing 25 miles.  I have been on my bike three times this year, and I think Steve has been on his bike twice, but he is a couple decades younger and many pounds lighter than I am.  I do not have a really terrific feeling about the ride, but I am confident that I will make it, complaining all the way.  Oh, that gives me something to look forward to!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment