Thursday, March 19, 2015

2015 - Day 78/285 - Thursday...

In the last couple days, I have seen Mountain Laurels blooming, Indian Paintbrush, and Bluebonnets.  I am still a little bit hung up on publishing photos on the same day that I take them, and I got an opportunity to take a couple photos of Bluebonnets this afternoon.  This photo is one of those difficult to categorize ones; part nature and flora, part social commentary.  However you choose to categorize it, I hope you enjoy it.

Today was a lovely day in central Texas, clouds with some occasional sunshine.  Tomorrow it is supposed to begin to rain, and we are under flood warnings beginning at 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon until 7 o'clock Saturday evening.  Some areas could get about 8" of rain, I hope they get that much over the lakes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOMIT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment