Wednesday, March 18, 2015

2015 - Day 77/288 - Wednesday...

Today was a veritable gold mine of photographic opportunities, and not just because of the population swollen hordes of great unwashed in town for SXSW.  There were rain photo opportunities, freak opportunities, rainbow opportunities, DOUBLE rainbow opportunities, dozens of beautifully documented cloud sightings, but I settled on this one.  It is not everyday that you see a woman riding a horse down the sidewalk (and going the wrong way, I might add) on Riverside Drive at Travis Heights Boulevard.  Plus, she was leading another horse, not sure where, but there were two horses and only one rider.

If you have followed this journal for a while, you will remember that I was (over six years ago) more prone to post two or three photos a day, and accompanied them with lots of words.  Now, I find I am content with lest verbiage and fewer photos.  I kind of find a photo of the day, and talk about that photo, and I'm done.

Perseverance is the first thing to go.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COWGIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment