Thursday, March 5, 2015

2015 - Day 64/301 - Thursday...

In an effort to prove that I am not able to learn new tricks, I am going to try my very best to put only one space after the periods in this journal entry. I have to confess to my friend Jill, others have tried in the past to reform me to the one space thing, and they have failed big time. Also, I like rivers and creeks in my paragraphs. It gives me something to do when my ADD kicks in and I find the prose to be boring. We shall see how this all works out. No promises. So far it looks like one giant run-on sentence.

Thank goodness for paragraphs!

This is what happens (see photo) on a 'snow-day' in Austin (or places close to the edge of nowhere). The sun comes out, the temperatures reach the low to mid 40s, the traffic to and from Austin is tolerable, and people in the frozen lands make fun of us. AND, little snowballs (who answer to the name of Olive) show up at the office. I think it was 'take your olive to the office' day.  Perfect.

Regardless, I was able to get a lot of work done, and crossed many items off my to-done list.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOWBALLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment