Friday, March 20, 2015

2015 - Day 79/286 - Friday...

The temperatures have been in the 60s for most of the day today, but now it is raining and it is not supposed to stop until Sunday, and there is a fire in the fireplace, and it is damp, grey and chillish.  The forecasters say there is a chance of up to 8 inches of rain here and there, so that means we will get nothing or we will all be flooded out.  I left the office early this afternoon, thinking the rain was not going to start until the evening, but it was SO MUCH DRIVING RAID ( is it called driving rain because it happened while I was driving?, or is that just a coincidence?) that we were all driving like a bunch of grannies on the expressway.  Usually it is just me, but today I was surrounded by either like minded grannies or freakin' IDIOTS.  I am actually comfortable with either class, but during a precipitation event on an expressway, I tend to lean to the granny side.

It is again going to be too wet to do really any work in the pastures or around the farm this weekend.  It is supposed to be clear Tuesday and Wednesday, but rain chances go up again next weekend.

There will be a lot of wet people at SXSW this final weekend, and I am not sure, but I think I read somewhere that water filled depressions in the earth and electrically powered amplification systems are not compatible.  We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment