Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2015 - Day 69/299 - Tuesday...

This do in remembrance of the Boy Dog.  RIP my dearly beloved BOBO Head.  RIP to the big Bear guy.  You will indeed be missed.

We were never sure how this wonderful dog ended up in the Williamson County shelter, but there he was.  When we first moved into this house, we started talking about getting another dog.  I checked out the shelter sight, and there he was.  I was immediately attracted to him because he was a "leaner", in the photo he was leaning against someone's leg.  A few weeks later, we went to the shelter and there he was.  It was fate.  He was the best dog we have had since we lived here.  All the dogs we have had were the best dogs.  But the BOBO was a talker too.  He talked.  I never had a dog that could talk.  Maybe you could not understand him, but Jody and I knew exactly what he was saying, and it was always something good, it was always something appreciative.

He was a happy boy with us, but he was especially happy with Jody.  Everyone I know wants to be reincarnated as Jody's dog.  Excuse me while I finish this and have a good cry.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOBO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Bill and Joel,
    We are so sad to hear of Bear's passing. We know it is truly a sad day for you both, but especially for Joel. We will call again tomorrow. All our love and condolences.
    Michael and Lynda

    ReplyDelete