Sunday, March 22, 2015

2015 - Day 81/284 - Sunday...

Well, for the second full day of Spring, 2015, this day did not suck that badly.  It started off kind of shaky, but ended up pretty nicely.  I was supposed to go and do a ride this morning, but, well, let's just say that did not happen.  I did expend a little bit of energy power washing the back patio and the front porch, and a little bit more cleaning the chicken coop.  I was required to take a nap in between sessions, and that was not the worst thing that could have happened, either.  If I do not get on my bike pretty soon and put in some serious miles, the death certificate will note April 25th as the date of my demise.

It really is a very pretty spring day here on the edge of nowhere.  Lovely clouds and the chickens are content.  Cattle all around are warming themselves in the sun.  Birds are flitting all around, and pretty much all is right with the world.  Just do not turn on the national news.  That will make you want to crawl to the corner in a fetal position.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment