Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 - Day 86/279 - Friday...

It's Friday, so that means I need to try and drive some numbers to the journal. I am also being ridiculed by all sorts of folks for my predisposition to leave two spaces after a period. I am working on that, but I can report very little improvement. There is a lot of truth to old timey sayings:  You can't teach an old dog new tricks, pecking order, there's more than one way to skin a cat, the man in the moon is a lady, when it's tulip time in Holland, two lips are calling me.  Just as examples.

So, I was fortunate to have a Barney sighting, so that is the photo of the day.  Cats, kids and Emily are sure fire ways to drive numbers to the journal.  I wonder if Emily has a pet?  I need to check that out, there could be a triple play if she does, but I don't think so.  I think I would have known.

I am off early tomorrow to participate in the Rosedale ride.  I am gonna be good for about 25 miles.  Wish me luck.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment