Saturday, May 2, 2015

2015 - Day 122/243 - Saturday...

This is Society Garlic, and there are plants all around the property. There are lots of other garlics all around the property, but the Society Garlics are just about to burst forth with blooms. Very pretty. If you need some garlic, let me know.

Even though the girl dog decided we were being attacked by space invaders this morning about 4:15, I managed to ignore it as best I could, and feigned sleep while Jody got up to see what was the matter. Turns out, nothing. We did leave the garage door open overnight, and we surmise that she heard the newspaper being delivered. I then slept on until about 6:15 and got up because I had things to do before I left for the office at about 8:30.

I did manage to get a few things done before I left; read the paper, took the girl dog outside, made a pile of eggs for me and Jody, vacuumed the car and a couple other things. I got back home about 1:30 and took to the blue chair for about 30 minutes before Jody and I headed into Georgetown for lunch. When we got home, I took BACK to the blue chair for a while until the interesting parts (that means hardly any) of the news was over, and I went outside and did a couple more things, like gathering eggs and talking to chickens. Chickens are some of the smartest people I know.

Tomorrow will be a work around the property day, and there is PLENTY to do. It is supposed to be a nice day, continuing into Monday, then chances of rain Tuesday through the rest of the week.

I have almost got the one-space-after-the-period thing conquered.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GARLIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment