Sunday, May 3, 2015

2015 - Day 123/242 - Sunday...

The year was one-third over two days ago, and I did not even make note of it. I did make note that the year will be over in about five minutes, and indeed it will be. It has been a really pretty day on the edge of nowhere today, and clouds are rolling back in from the south. There is a very small chance of rain tomorrow, but the chances increase on Tuesday and Wednesday, and taper off towards the end of the week, but there is a chance of rain every day in the next seven days.

I did manage to get a lot of stuff done around here today, and Miguel came out and helped and made the progress even better. I did get all the grass cut in the front of the house, and even did some of the tighter spots with the self-propelled mower. Forget everything I said last night about chickens being really good conversationalists. They do not (obviously) understand the shouted command of "GET OUT OF THE WAY". We were once again playing the game of bug, chicken, lawn tractor, and the juiciest of all bugs just happened to be right where I had aimed the lawn tractor. So far there have been no chicken fatalities, but I have to admit there have been some close calls.

This should be a relatively quiet week, but the following week will be a busy one.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment