Friday, May 1, 2015

2015 - Day 121/244 - Friday...

Welcome to May, this year will be over in five minutes, and we will all wonder where in the hell it went. I cannot remember from one minute to the next what I have done or am doing. I checked my camera phone today to see if I had taken a photo for this entry and found out that I had not. I scrolled through the previous photos and discovered this in one in one of the photos I had taken of the Chrysler 300. It is kind of my own version of Google Street View. In front of the Four Seasons Residences.  I think it is pretty funny!

I had a relatively busy day today; started with a presentation to newly licensed agents at the Board, then got my car inspected, picked up a couple cinnamon rolls and bran muffins at Upper Crust, then headed into the office. Left the office about three o'clock, stopped at Lowe's on the way home, then stopped at the Tax Assessor's office in Georgetown and got my new car registration. So, I am done with that chore for another year.

Showing property tomorrow and hopefully will get a chance to take Jody into Georgetown for lunch.  Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest man in the world?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEND OVER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment