Friday, May 15, 2015

2015 - Day 135/230 - Friday...

When it is all said and done, and when all the discussion has come to an end, the bottom line is I am a simpler person, happy with simple pleasures. On a business trip, I have two favorite things; a shoeshine (generally making a couple visits to have a shine on all the shoes I brought) and a room service Club Sandwich on whole wheat bread. The second one is generally easier to accomplish, but if you are out of town long enough, you can generally find a shoeshine stand. I have past a couple stands this trip, but so far I have not stopped. I did manage to work in my club sandwich tonight, though. I am happy to be comfortably ensconced in my hotel room, with the television on and the alarm set on my phone to give me plenty of time to get up in the morning, pack and make it to the airport.  Life is good.

My last meeting ended this afternoon at about 5:30, and I am very ready to be home. Jody said it has rained a little bit today, nothing remarkable, but there is more rain in the forecast. The girls are not too happy with the precipitation, but they will (most likely) survive the experience.

Glad to be going home tomorrow, and remember, I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLUB SANDWICHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment