Friday, May 8, 2015

2015 - Day 128/237 - Friday...

I know, it's late, but I can only do what I can do. I was about to crawl into bed and I realized I had not done my journal entry for the day. I do not expect you could survive without an update on the canine coiffure that was completed yesterday. It came complete with a bow on one ear, that lasted for about two seconds. She was glad to be liberated from that bastion of four-legged fashion, and here is the proof!  She is a sweet little girl dog.

Today was a good day overall, but it was a busy day. Started with an 8:30 meeting that lasted until 1 o'clock, then to the office for some power real estate. I also suffered from some indigestion as a result of a little quiche I had at the morning meeting, and that was with me most of the afternoon. Then it was off to show a couple houses in the late afternoon. Not bad for an old-guy.

We got over an inch of rain this afternoon, the official reading will not be made until the morning. I think that will clearly put us over three inches for the month so far, and every day of the seven week forecast has at lease a 50% chance of rain, some up to 70%. I hope some of it will fall on the water shed!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRLY DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment