Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2015 - Day 13/232 - Wednesday...

So, I had a really quick meeting today with Flat Stanley. This particular Flat Stanley is the property of Giselle, daughter of my friend Leslie. It seems Flat Stanley is a class project for Giselle, a first grader in Round Rock. Always happy to help, and from what I have seen, Flat Stanley has made quite an impression in Washington, DC!

It was a really busy day, but really rewarding as well. Federal Priorities Issues Briefing, Broker Involvement Council, State and Local Issues Mobilization Support Committee, PAC Fundraising Forum, a quick walk through the trade show,
a couple other meetings with folks about our particular local issues and finally a dinner tonight downtown. I am back in my room, ready to call it a day, and looking forward to tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLAT STANLEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment