Monday, May 4, 2015

2015 - Day 124/241 - Monday...

I think this qualifies (at the very least) as breezy conditions. It may even qualify as windy, I am not sure. One thing I am certain of is, it is not considered rainy. Even though there was only a 10 percent chance of precipitation today, it was cloudy for a good part of the morning and still seems to be somewhat NOT sunny. And the rain chances for the rest of the week seem to be experiencing a rapid decline. Having said that, I expect storms and several inches of rain by the end of the week.

I was in the office most of the day, and I was able to get a considerable amount of work done before my mid-afternoon meeting. There was also a good bit of work accomplished, and some really good ideas were presented. It was, overall, a really rewarding afternoon.

Tomorrow is another day in the office until I go to get my haircut in the afternoon, and Wednesday will be an all day meeting.

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BREEZES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment