Monday, May 18, 2015

2015 - Day 138/227 - Monday...

As Mondays go, this one was not too bad. It has been dry (if you call this dry), and by dry I mean that it has not rained except during my commute into the city this morning. They are forecasting a little bit of rain (another couple inches) over the next couple days, but the high percentages of rain probability over the seven day period is down to only about 30% each day, and that could get bumped up on Sunday and Memorial Day. I took this photo on the way home this evening, if you follow this journal you know I am infatuated with clouds, and these were pretty nice. Lots of elephants in those clouds!

It was a reasonable commute into the city today, and I got a lot of stuff done, mostly because I had a lot of stuff lined out to get accomplished. I have not color coded everything off my 'to done' list yet, but I made good progress. I could cross one or two things off before the end of the day.

This is an early journal entry, it is Monday after all, and that means Antiques Roadshow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSHINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment