Wednesday, May 20, 2015

2015 - Day 140/225 - Wednesday...

So, after a close-up inspection this morning, I am going to go with deferred maintenance as the cause of the toppled tomb stone. I can most likely justify that more easily than vandalism.

Today was a good day, and the high point was a quick visit to the offices of the Texas Association of REALTORS®. And in order to include the registration make after 'that' word, I had to call customer service/tech support (Chris) who was at the drive-thru at Golden Fried Chicken in Bangalore. Who knew?  But I digress.

Where was I? Oh yes, the state association. I got three or four pieces of business taken care of while I was there, got a series of hugs (Sherri, Cynthia and Jeffrey) and some quick chats with Travis, Mike, Brandon, Mark, Leslie and Casey.  I hope I didn't forget anyone. It was actually the highlight of my day, and that is saying something, because I had a really good day today!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOMB STONES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment