Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2015 - Day 132/233 - Tuesday...

Let me be clear; I know who I am but I have no idea who this other guy is. I bought some red noses the other day at Walgreen's before I left on this trip. Who knows in advance how many red noses you could possibly need, but they only had five (and I went to three Walgreen's), and I carried two of them around in my pocket today and took advantage of getting everyone (and anyone in this case) I knew to pose for a photo with the red nose. Who knows how I can use these photos in the future. I am pretty darned confident that I will not be able to use this particular one to my advantage in the future, but (so far) I have 29 others and there are still four days of opportunity left!

It was a long day at the conference today, and tomorrow will be an earlier start and a longer day. Gonna be a busy one. First meeting is at 7AM, and I will get back to the room at about 10 tomorrow night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOWN NOSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment