Monday, May 11, 2015

2015 - Day 131/234 - Monday...

Well, since I am CDO, the TSA really does not need to put these notices in my luggage when they go through it. I KNOW it has been gone through, I just know. They went through both my checked bags today and only left a notice in one of them. Does anyone know what that little black thing is? Is it the thing they use to wipe for gun powder? They left that in the bag as well, maybe by mistake, maybe not.

I almost outsmarted myself on this trip. I intentionally left my little soldiers at home so as not to carry a bunch of stuff to DC. After I got checked in and settled, I went over to the CVS to purchase my soldiers, and was told they do not sell wine at CVS in DC. But, there was a liquor store down the street, so I got some little black boxes of Merlot, and all is right with the world!

Business gets started in the morning, and I expect it will be a long, busy, hectic day. I really enjoy these meetings, and learn A LOT.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TSA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment