Sunday, May 31, 2015

2015 - Day 151/214 - Sunday...

My, my, my, if it isn't the last day of May, 2015. What will the new month bring? I have a hint it will not bring us as much rain as this month. We ended up with 13.05" of rain, 210 eggs (that's 17.5 dozen, it was a bad month for eggs) and I got 5,238 spam e-mails. Total for the year on spam e-mails is 26,512. I am a counter, I can't help it. It was a beautiful day on the edge of nowhere. There was a lot of work done, and I think someone should invent an ergonomic handle for the power washer (and a longer handle while you are at it). The handle is too short, and I am not a tall person, but in order to properly get the nozzle to the subject, I have to stoop a little bit (or maybe a lot) and it causes some strain in my mature back. So, I walk around a little bit stooped over for a week, and will overcome that challenge just in time for the next weekend to roll around and I can do it all over again.

Jody and I headed out to Longhorn Steak House this evening (okay we left about 4:15 so we could qualify for the Senior Special, and we even had a coupon). Pretty good, we even brought home enough for another dinner one day this week.

Even though I am the luckiest man in the world, today was just about chores, nothing really that interesting to relay to you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUN AGAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment