Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 - Day 152/213 - Monday...

So, it's already June 1st. Enough about that. So here is the deal; when I am driving on the Interstate in Austin (or any other roads within the city limits of Austin) and I am breaking the law (playing words with friends, texting, dialing a phone number, etc.), I at least try to be sneaky about it and I really try my best not to be obvious. I think there is probably a pattern to my sneakiness, kind of like some folks (particularly professional juror interviewers) can tell when someone is lying or telling the truth. It is kind of like a twitch, or a breath or a clearing of the throat. I am certain I make the conscious recognition that, out of nothing but pure habit, I pick up the phone and do something without really realizing it. But I have noticed more and more and more that folks are getting lazy about the new ordinance (not so new really), and they are becoming more and more bold with their violation-ness. I took this photo of a woman that I followed for miles down IH-35 this morning talking on her phone. Of course I was in violation because I took her picture. But, in the furthest recesses of my little pea-brain, I knew you would demand nothing less, my loyal journal-philes, and I aims to please!

Other than that, the day was pretty typical; ups and downs, and the challenges won out over the triumphs!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAW-BREAKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment