Thursday, June 25, 2015

2015 - Day 176/189 - Thursday..

Well, when you look at it like that, all blown up and everything, it looks like I took this photo while driving down the road at a significant clip. The point that I was trying to make was, it is crap like this (entourage) that causes issues on the Interstate. It looks like a parade, and I was a good 35 miles out of the city. It took me an hour to get from South Austin to North Austin this afternoon, and then another hour to get home. I do not generally complain about the travel or the traffic (fingers crossed because I do complain about the other drivers and that could (technically) be considered a complaint about the traffic) but I think it is a combination of the heat, humidity, stupidity and pro wifi connections while traveling that are causing me to be a bit snippy. He has taken a vow (silently, not in  my out loud voice) to try and be a kinder, gentler driver. As of about 8:15 this morning, I was four miles further from Austin than I was when I started an hour ago. I have (perhaps but not definitely) had it UP TO HERE with trying to be nice. Not really, I will do it again tomorrow and hope for better results.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAZARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment