Sunday, June 28, 2015

2015 - Day 179/186 - Sunday...

Yes, it has rained again. It rained last night, it rained this morning, it rained this afternoon. I AM NOT COMPLAINING that much about it, but it would be nice if it were reasonably dry and a LOT less humid. Jody and I went into Georgetown for dinner this afternoon (worse than the early-bird special) and I took this photo from the patio of the restaurant. By the time we finished dinner (suffice it to say we were back in time for the national news) it was raining, but not so badly that it stopped me from going into Old Navy to buy some new boxers and some socks. And they were all on sale, too. What could be better?

Well, on the way to the restaurant, we stopped at PetSmart (we did not take the girl dog along with us) and bought her a new toy to replace the one she lost or ate or hid or who-knows-what. We also got her a new harness as well, since the collar we got when we adopted her tends to cut off the oxygen supply to her brain when she is trying to chase bunnies and dragons. It fits her pretty well, but there will still be some fine tuning needed to make it JUST right.

This morning I got up, read the paper, made a large pile of eggs for me and Jody (and the girl dog, I don't know where she is getting these bad habits from), and went out and got started with the chores. I got the grass cut in the front, leaf blower the patio, trimmed the crape myrtles so we do not have to 'duck' when we go outside, cleaned the chicken coop and probably a few more things before I came back inside and collapsed on the blue chair.

Relatively productive if I do say so myself.

The week coming is allegedly a short one, but I will be showing properties on the alleged Holiday, but not on the official Holiday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment