Thursday, June 11, 2015

2015 - Day 162/203 - Thursday...

Okay, I tried a new place for dinner tonight, called Verteskebap (or something like that, you can check it out on The Googles. It is allegedly a Berlin style variation on the Gyro sandwich. It was okay, but I am not going to make a special trip to try it again. I hope they do well, they just don't particularly appeal to me. After dinner, Skippy and I went over to the comic book store, where I was one of the (many) alien life forms in the place. I don't know how many of the folks in the place were named 'Shelton', but many of them could have been. It was a total sub-culture of Austin society that I had no idea existed. It was actually a little bit too much reality for me, and now I am comfortably ensconced away from the dirties, and happy as a clam.

I attended a plethora of meetings today, and that was all good. It was basically a post legislative recap of the the accomplishments that were achieved in the session that ended about ten days ago. Mostly wins, so that was a good thing.

Tomorrow is another set of meetings in the morning, then a couple meetings in the afternoon, and then some power real estate in the afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHELTON'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment