Tuesday, June 16, 2015

2015 - Day 167/198 - Tuesday...

Okay, I am building up steam, on-shore and heading this way. I was really expecting it to be raining here by now, but still just sprinkling. There were monsoonal rains in Austin today, and for a relatively extended period of time. I don't (however) recall any rainfall amounts being mentioned on the local news. There are varying predictions of rainfall we might expect, anywhere from 4 to 5 inches to 24 inches. I expect it will fall somewhere in the middle. I hope we get two or three inches, there are some wins expected, but we are hoping there will be no damage caused by my alter ego. If I could spell doppelgänger I would, but since I can't I won't.

Today was another busy day. The city pretty much shut down at 3 o'clock because of the weather, but I was at the office, then to a luncheon, then to a meeting and then to a client meeting. I got out of the city about 4:30, but of course I had to stop at HEB for storm supplies; 3 banana nut muffins, 2 (very disappointing) peaches, and one large piece of carrot cake that Jody and I are getting ready to split.

Enjoy the rain, stay safe, and don't do anything stupid.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CARROT CAKE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment