Thursday, June 4, 2015

2015 - Day 155/210 - Thursday...

If you look very closely, you can see two bumble bees on these cactus blossoms. I did not really want to get too close, but there are two. I think this is at least the second round of cactus blossoms this year, and the fig tree is really going to be an over achiever too. The fig tree had looked kind of scrawny for the past couple years, but it keeps putting out, and it look very lush and bountiful right now.

Today was a day spent mostly in the office. I did get a chance to go to our state association office, and I saw lots of friends while I was there. Ruth, Mike, Sherri, Jon, Jeffrey, Cynthia, Kinski, Leslie, and Deb. I expect I am forgetting a person or two...but I also got to look at the Distance Learning facility. Pretty cool. It scares me a little bit, but maybe I could do it. I really like to up-close-and-personal kind of instruction. I am too old (and maybe too old fashioned) to do distance instruction. Maybe, maybe not.

Tomorrow will be a fun day, I get to start out with New Member Orientation at the local board, and that is always a fun thing to do.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GUIDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment