Monday, June 15, 2015

2015 - Day 166/199 - Monday...

Thank you. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am not worthy of this honor, but I humbly accept it on behalf of all the little people out there. I have strived for this honor for hours and hours, and it just goes to show you what dedication, hard work and having a first name close to the beginning of the alphabet can do. Really. This is such an honor to share my name with a tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, expected to bring heavy rainfall and moderate winds from the Gulf to New England by the weekend. It is more than I can possibly ever have thought I could have achieved, but I accept the challenge, and pledge to you that all I will do is provide much needed rain (no flooding) and a good wash to the cars left out (but no damage). If something goes awry with this plan, please consult the fine print (which will not be available for review until Monday, at least).

Otherwise, today was a hectic day with high points and low points. Kind of normal for this time of the year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TROPICAL DEPRESSIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment