Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2015 - Day 153/212 - Tuesday...

Even though the daytime part of today was just as hectic and busy as yesterday, the 'at home' part of the day has proved to be (so far) not nearly as hectic as yesterday. I did get to enjoy one of my favorite things in the world, and that is having someone else buy me lunch! Cass (my long time friend and financial advisor, confidante and open ear to my total inappropriateness) arranged a couple weeks ago to buy my lunch today (there was a $35 limit but I am much cheaper and easier than that). The original plan was to go to Turf N Surf on LaVaca (formerly or food truck fame and now moved up to the big time), but parking was $15 and that would have bought me a whole box of wine and then some. So we then opted to Shake Shack, which proved to be just as good the second time around as it was the first. There is a possibility that Jody and I will visit there this weekend as well, I will be going into town both days this weekend. This is a picture of me and Cass at lunch; I don't know if Cass had as much fun as I did, but I hope so. Oh, and if you need a cracker-jack financial advisor and planner, let me know and I will introduce you.

Otherwise, it is the first Tuesday in June, it was in the nineties today, and aside from lunch the most exciting thing I witnesses (no I was not involved) was the confrontation of the guy that had 16 items in the 15 items or less line at the HEB in Georgetown. It was absolutely HILARIOUS, and gave me another reason to feel superior.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREE LUNCH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment