Tuesday, June 23, 2015

2015 - Day 174/191 - Tuesday...

I was at City Hall this afternoon, along with about twenty of our association members, meeting with our ten council members (and/or their staff) and the mayor (and his staff). They have a lot of work ahead of them, and (as I can tell you with certainty) it is a thankless job that they perform. I have been to City Hall many times, and they always have rotating art work being exhibited through the building. I really liked this one and it reminded me of some of the deco pieces I have seen in other public buildings here and there. When I went to look at the description of the work, I discovered that this is sculptured foam. FOAM! That fact could also account for the fact that I had to stretch as high as I could (I'm short) to try to get this photograph. I assume that if it were at eye level, it would be gouged out by people testing the FOAM attributes of the work. Very nice.

I got into the office after an 8:30 appointment this morning, did some power real estate, and then headed to City Hall. I am glad there was a decent wifi connection, because I did a good amount of business while I was supposed to be paying attention to political insights. Another meeting early tomorrow morning, then a bit more power real estate, and then showing properties for sale in the afternoon.

I may have failed to mention this lately, but I am the luckiest man in the world.

Am too...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOAM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment