Wednesday, June 10, 2015

2015 - Day 161/204 - Wednesday...

I have absolutely no idea who these people are. I was ordering my chicken finger dinner at Top Notch, and they came outside and got into this cut-out. Well, cue me to get out of the car and ask if I could take their picture too, since I had nothing to post on this journal entry. They said yes, and I think they were caught off guard that I was taking a photo with my phone, and not their camera. I have no concern that they have something to remember the moment by, but they already said 'yes' so there was no going back. If you know them, feel free to comment.

In spite of myself, all the negative mojo working around in my aura, and all the other forces of evil that I believe surround me on occasion, this day turned out to 'not suck'. And that is certainly a vast improvement over the way it started. So, the only thing that matters is that everything worked out okay. Just so you know, this day actually started out on Monday, and it has been one hellacious day that is almost over, and will result (I expect) in a sound sleep tonight. Thank you for your concern.

Early day tomorrow, full day of meetings with TREPAC Trustees, and all the stuff we can learn from this years legislative session.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOJO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment