Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 - Day 180/185 - Monday...

Pretty soon the year will be half gone, but at least we have a few things to show for it. Yes, it seems today was Monday, but as Mondays go, it was not the worst of times (but it was not the best of times by a far reach, either). It has not rained in the last 24 hours, and I do not think there is any predication of rain in the next 24 hours either. After that, it is up for grabs. The sage out by the driveway is blooming itself into a stupor (bless its' heart), and that is an indication of rain, sometimes more reliable than the prognosticators. I did see this lovely swallowtail flitting itself to and fro when I pulled in to the driveway, and it cooperated long enough for me to take a few photos. Not that I was at a loss for photos, but I think this one best suits the message I would like to convey. This little guy is so delicate and frail, but there he is, doing the best job he can in spite of all the obstacles confronting him, whether it be asphalt of pesticides. He is still there baby, keep it going!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRAGILITY OF BEING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

PS: Barney the cat seems to be alive and well, I saw her yesterday (actually in the garage checking things out), and she (or some dragon) has been eating the moist food I have been putting out for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment