Friday, June 19, 2015

2015 - Day 170/195 - Friday...

The ABoR Foundation participated (again) the the Summer Fan Drive benefiting Family Eldercare of Austin. I did not want to be in the photo because is was Michael (chair) and Steve (co-chair) that did all the hard work to make it such a success. I was not (however) above photo-bombing them after they had a couple good photos for the publicity. It was a fun event, although it was rainy and the humidity level was about 1000%. In this photo (from left to right, just in case you are Arabic, and then it is still from left to right) are Aaron, Michael, Cynthia and Steve. That's me in the background with my mouth (as usual) open, trying to catch a fly or two. I had not eaten. Also, my friend Cass was there and she is the 2015 Board Chair for Family Eldercare. Lots of hard work went into this event, and lots of cash and fans were donated to help folks out during our hot, humid summers. Hopefully it will make it a little bit more comfortable for them all.

This morning I presented at a new member orientation at the Board, and then it was off to the office. Then it was off to the fan drive, back to the office and then home (via a stop off at a clients home to take care of a couple pieces of paperwork.

To the best of my knowledge, I have no appointments over the weekend, and I intend to take full advantage. Of course, that is all open to change.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FANS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment