Sunday, June 14, 2015

2015 - Day 165/200 - Sunday...

Okay, so I am desperate for a photo to include with this journal entry. SUE ME! It has been just a bit of a busy day, and I had all sorts of opportunities for photos; a lovely iris blooming on the circle, confused about what season it actually is here on the edge of nowhere. A wreck on IH-35, both directions, you could have taken your pick of pics. A rainy Monet kind of shot from the rain that was not supposed to be (but I have taken a vow not to post rain photos until at least July 1st). Clouds. There are always cloud photos for the taking. Sunrise. Sunset. Chickens. Maddy. But I settled for this National Enquirer style photo of the perennially stinking what-is-left-of-Mr. Speckles-head. Yep, he is a stinker alright. Enjoy.

I did get some other stuff done today as well. I made breakfast for me and Jody, cut some grass (cut at), went into Georgetown to get a part for the pool, took Jody by HEB, came home, showered, went into Austin, and got some stuff done.

I left Austin about 4:45 I think, and it was raining in Austin. I called and told Jody I was on the way home and asked if it had rained. Nope. Between then and the time I got home (probably 45 minutes) we got a deluge on the edge of nowhere, and at last check we had 0.83" in the official gauge.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPECKLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment