Monday, June 22, 2015

2015 - Day 173/192 - Monday...

Well, since you asked, yes we have seen Barney the cat lately. This photo was taken a couple evenings ago (I should remember because it does not look as if it was raining) when I was taking the girl dog out with me en route to put the girls to bed. We delayed the trip to the chicken coop so the Barney cat could get a drink of water in peace. We have not been seeing too much of her (the cat) with all the rain, but we were pretty confident she was still around, because something had been eating the food we put out for her, but that could always be the result of a wayward possum (opossum) or skunk. There are all kinds of critters running around out here in the dark. Sometimes it is even me running around outside in the dark, it just depends of the phases of the moon and other variables.

Today was a relatively crazy day, it is getting to be that time of year, but it will all be over with before you know it. Everybody wants something, and I am included in that generality. Of course, I want something, and I can be pretty demanding too. What I would really like is for everyone to take a chill pill, quit complaining, and that about what would be best for the majority. And if you don't really care one way or the other, that is perfectly valid as well. Everybody really does not need to have an opinion about everything. How could we all keep up if we all had opinions. I still get overwhelmed when I traverse the toothpaste aisle at HEB. There are just too damned many choices. Why do we need that many different choices of toothpaste?

Not sure, but I will step down now and turn this all over to you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOOTHPASTE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment