Wednesday, June 3, 2015

2015 - Day 154/211 - Wednesday...

I am very pleased to note that the powers-that-be in Atlanta have finally come up with a beverage can that gives me the recognition that I deserve. It did (honestly) take them longer than it should have, and the first few thousand e-mails I sent them were met with no real call-to-action that I was really not that difficult for them (I did provide them with flow charts, lines on graphs and all the details they could have possibly needed). It was only after their legal counsel called that we worked out the compromise to produce a 'limited number' of these. What they failed to mention was the 'share' BS. Why would I want to share this with anyone? It is my soda and I want it all for myself. Share?

This was not my idea (the credit goes to my friend Sandy in Memphis):

It was the third of June, another sleepy dusty Delta day,
I was out choppin' cotton and my brother was balin' hay.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BILLIE JOE MACALLISTER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment