Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015 - Day 136/229 - Saturday...

I'm home and I'm happy. Vera was not predisposed to having her picture taken this evening; she is mounting and pouty, so I asked one of the L's to cooperate (get the coop part?) in her stead. This is either Libby or Lucy, we really can't tell them apart, and there is really no reason to.

My friends at the TSA went through both my checked bags again today, they left a very cordial note in one (the one that housed my dirty socks and underwear that they went through), but they did not leave a note in the other. I really cannot imagine what they are looking for, especially since I check my bags (as a rule) with plenty of time for them to snoop through them. Not logical!

We have received almost six inches of rain so far this month, and the lakes have come up 7%, we are now at 40% of capacity. It is a really lovely evening outside even if it is a little bit humid.

I fear I am going to have to cut some grass tomorrow (unless of course it rains).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ONE OF THE L'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment