Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2016 - Day 33/333 - Tuesday...

I think that can only happen every four years, and I never paid attention to it before, but there are a lot of 3s in this post heading.

Taking the girl dog for a walk in the afternoons when I get home from work has taken on a new meaning since Carrie (thank you very much) got me a FitBit Charge HR (I think) for Christmas. I had been using my phone app to track the newest trend in physical fitness (without having to actually do anything), but the iPhone (as I reported in earlier posts and gave Carrie the idea) lied, and did not accurately record my steps. For one thing, I am not really attached at the hip to my iPhone (no matter what Jody says), and I think if I walked backwards, it took steps away. Whatever... But with this new thing that is wrapped around my wrist, I am n=more conscious of walking, so that is to the benefit of the girl dog. She gets a longer walk out of me in the afternoons than she used to, about double in fact if I am in a really good mood. So we are now walking past the cattle across the road, and they are kind of shy, but generally when we are on the return trip, a few of them will come a little bit closer and show a little bit of interest. The girl dog has absolutely NO INTEREST in them at all, but I talk kindly to them and try not to mention the fact that, they next time our paths cross, it could be in a double cheese burger at the Crossroads Cafe.

Just saying'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FITBIT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment