Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 - Day 48/318 - Wednesday...

In the spirit of full disclosure and transparency this election season, I must confess that today is actually Thursday, February 18th, not Wednesday, February 17th. AND, we are on Ship Time, not real time. Ship Time, coupled with our travels through the Bermuda Triangle of satellite communications, has caused yesterday's entry to be completed TODAY. If everything works out well, today's entry will be published today, but there is no guarantee of that, sorry. I am not in control!

Wednesday was more of an ordinary day, cruise wise. Got up, had breakfast, got off the boat on a reasonable time, paid WAY TOO MUCH for a bus ride into somewhere, where we were presented with lots of crap (at every booth) and an introduction of the meat of the conch. Fried conch, seared conch, grilled conch, boiled conch. You name it, someone has done that to a conch. I would be less than honest with you if I were to intimate that I craved yet more conch in my diet. I do not.

I did however, go down two different water slides, getting stuck in the middle of both of them. Isn't that what is supposed to happen? It was fun, and I would do that again.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONCH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment